ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence or banking information check. The absence of an answer following such a demand will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within 2 days.We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of credit or debit card.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
We warrant that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting its normal use, and is in conformity with the relevant specifications the warranty period, subject to the following:
i. In all cases the warranty is applicable from the date of sale to the original purchaser.
ii. In the event of any complaint, the battery must be returned untampered & complete to
iii. All batteries are warranted against all defects arising solely from the use of faulty material or poor workmanship. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained.
iv. The battery has been operated in an application that it was not designed for and/or marketed to support/Company’s Application Chart. Damaged due to fitment of additional accessories in vehicle other than the original fitment
This warranty can be denied on merely discharged batteries and for batteries damaged due to abuse or neglect but not limited to the following:
i. Damages to the battery caused by accidents, fire, faulty electrical systems (Rectifiers), improper handling, wilful abuse, destruction by fire, collision, theft or recharging.
ii. Breakage of container and cover or breakage/deformation of terminal due to mechanical shock like hammering.
iii. Failure of battery due to deep discharge, overcharge or improper topping up.
iv. Failure of a battery due to inadequate recharging and not as per the recharging parameters mentioned in the product leaflet .
v. Batteries are operated in discharged condition for long periods.
NOTE: Suzuki GR150 Motorcycle is facing Rectifier charging Cut-off issue, If the battery is used in GR150 and Later on battery swells from its normal state then no claim will be entertained. Thanks!
Returns & Refund Policy
- If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please raise a return request on website. Return request must be raised within 3 working days items from the date of delivery.
- For electronic appliances related issues after usage or after the return policy period, please check if the product is covered under seller warranty or brand warranty.
- We doesn’t accept a change of mind. Please refer to the section below on Return Policy for more information.
Valid reasons to return an item
- Delivered product is damaged (i.e. physically destroyed or broken) / defective Delivered product is incomplete (i.e. has missing items and/or accessories).
- Delivered product is incorrect (i.e. wrong product/size/colour or expired)
- Delivered product is does not match product description or picture (i.e. product not as advertised)